Welcome to django-ca’s documentation!¶
django-ca is a tool to manage TLS certificate authorities and easily issue and revoke certificates. It is based cryptography and Django. It can be used as an app in an existing Django project or stand-alone with the basic project included. Everything can be managed via the command line via manage.py commands - so no webserver is needed, if you’re happy with the command-line.
- Set up a secure local certificate authority in just a few minutes.
- Written in Python 3.5+, Django 2.2+ and cryptography 2.7+.
- Management via command line and/or via Djangos admin interface.
- Certificate revocation via CRLs and OCSP.
- Get email notifications about certificates about to expire